Sunday, February 7, 2010

Shocking Turn - Former Iviewit Technologies CEO,P. Stephen Lamont Tells Investigative Blogger - Whistleblower- Crystal L. Cox to Get Affairs in Order.

The Iviewit Stolen Patent Case Involves some of the Wealthiest Tech Companies in the World such as Intel. Corp, IBM, Sony and other major media companies such as Warner Bros. and Time Warner Inc., and AOL, SGI, MPEG LA ... and many more.

the Iviewit Stolen Patent Case involves Major, Big Money Law Firms connected to the Wealthiest Corporations in the World Such as Foley and Lardner LLP, Proskuaer Rose LLP, Greenberg Traurig, and more ....

Also in the Iviewit Stolen Patent Case We have Major CEO's, High Powered General Counsel's of Major Corporations, HUGE Medial Relations and PR companies and well the Biggest of the Big in Finance, News, Investments, Tech Companies, Politics and Law Firms.

None whom have emailed or Threatened me
in any way thus far into my Iviewit Stolen Patent Writings.
Blog
The Players in this Stolen Patent Case have Political Connections, Connections in the Defense Department, Homeland Security, the Bradley Foundation, the Bush Administration and Well they have the most money and most power in the Entire World and NONE of them have emailed me, sent me a Cease and Desist, Called my Home
or Threatened me in any way.

So you can Imagine my Complete Surprise when an Iviewit Insider Called my Home, left no message and sent me an email that I deem as a Death Threat.

It may not seem that way to you but it sure feels that way to me.
iviewit
P. Stephen Lamont told me basically to get my Affairs in Order and other talk about emails I have no idea what he is talking about.
Stephen Lamont Emails ME
I have posted all Correspondence from P. Stephen Lamont to me, Crystal L. Cox ~ Industry Whistleblower on this Blog and several other of my Industry Whistle Blower sites.

Up until a few days ago I thought that P. Stephen Lamont was on the side of getting the Shareholders their rightful money and getting the Inventors the Rights to their Patent, another words ... Up Until a Few Days ago I thought P. Stephen Lamont was on the
Right Side of the Law, and the Right Side of the Moral Compass.

However, Now I am seriously confused as to what
P. Stephen Lamont's motive's are.

iviewit
You can plainly see from this site and my other writings on the iViewit Stolen Patent case, that I am writing to simply to expose the facts, the court documents and related information to get this Shocking Story of Court Corruption, Attorney Favoritism, US Patent Fraud, and Corruption in the US Court System ... told .. as well as to stand up for the little guy and not little guy like you may thinking.. a Case of Millionaires, Investors and Inventors Vs. Billionaires, Political and Financial Elite and the Courts and Attorneys that Keep them In Business....

the Iviewit company invested Millions upon Millions, as did the SBA and Related banks such as Wachovia, as well as investors like Ellen Degeneres and tons more who are iviewit Shareholders denied of their rights, their money seemingly Stolen by a Corrupt Patent Office, Court Corruption, and Attorneys Covering Up Each others Lies and Illegal Behavoir.

So why would a Former CEO be causing such a Stir ?
And Why Now ?
iviewit patent case
Why would a FORMER CEO be trying to get me to stop writing about anything? It is not really his Current Concern is it? Other then Shareholder money which many other Shareholders hope they see some day.

Why would a Formor Iviewit Technologies CEO Demand that I include him in all correspondence on the iViewit Company and Include him on ANY and ALL correspondence with the Owner of the iViewit Company - and one of the Inventors of the iViewit Technology?

Does a Former CEO have a Right to Make such Requests?

Ok well here is Today's Email.. of Which It Sounds to Me Like I had Better Get My Affairs in Order While I still can, According to P. Stephen Lamont.

************
Crystal Cox Blogger
Stephen Lamont Phoned My Home Last Night
He Left No Message, Today He Sent me
This Threatening Email
from lamont

" Ms. Cox:

I understand you have transmitted an email, which I have not received.

As I indicate below, continue your investigation, and if you come up with even one incidence where I have caused harm to Iviewit shareholders in our quest to own the video and imaging world then we can begin a dialogue.

Until then, however, you have been put on notice to remove my name from your various blog sites, and I will expect you will govern your affairs accordingly, while you still have some affairs to govern, that is.

Best regards,

P. Stephen Lamont
Chief Executive Officer
Iviewit Technologies, Inc.
175 King Street
Armonk, N.Y. 10504
Tel: 914-217-0038
Email: pstephen.lamont@verizon.net; pstephen.lamont@att.blackberry.net
URL: www.linkedin.com/in/pstephenlamont; www.myspace.com/pstephenlamont; http://www.iviewit.tv/ "


I know many of you wonder Why don't I tell the FBI, however the FBI does not Care, I have told them of Criminal Activity before and they don't bother to respond, or look into it and seem to have local law in the area of the Crime simple make the Criminal Look like the Good Guy.
crystal l. cox
I can only suspect that the FBI themselves are controlled just as all the Other High Courts, Judges, Huge Law Firms, Patent Office, Supreme Court and others that are Keeping this Trillion Dollar Patent Theft a Secret from Shareholders, Investors and Refusing to Give the Inventors the Rights to what they invented, Though This Big Boys having been using the Technology for Years upon Years...
Crystal Cox Blog
In the email above from P. Stephen Lamont to Crystal L. Cox, The part about an email that I have Transmitted and he has not received, that is so cryptic and kind of funny - I have no idea what it means as I have sent tons of emails in which he has not received - for they were not to him. I have no idea what he is Talking About.
Crystal L Cox
He talks about my "investigation" what does that mean?
blog
I am pretty much an investigative journalist, I research and I post, I am not conducting some sort of Official "investigation" and again have no idea what P. Stephen Lamont is Getting At here.
Crystal L. Cox
In my opinion, from my research, I don't understand how P. Stephen Lamont thinks he is any part of owning the video and imaging world, he WAS a CEO, he is a Shareholder.. that's it.
crystal l cox
I mean if your hired on as a CEO does that mean you own, run and control a Company?
crystal cox
Can a Former CEO go Seemingly Rogue and initiate Legal Complaints, and make Demands on behalf of a Company he is no longer affiliated with other then owning shares?
Iviewit Stolen Patent Case
If so, then all the iViewit Shareholders would seemingly have that same right.
Stolen Patent
It just does not Make Sense.
Iviewit
P. Stephen Lamont Now Phoning me and Sending me Cryptic, Threatening Emails after 2 months of writing on the Iviewit Stolen Patent, well, I just don't understand it.
Crystal Cox
Surely a Smart man like P. Stephen Lamont
Seen My Sites before Feb. 4th.
Patent
SO What Changed, Why Now ?
Crystal L. Cox
If you have any information on the Motives of P. Stephen Lamont,
please email our Whistle blower Hot line at Crystal@CrystalCox.com

Posted by Crystal L. Cox
Investigative Blogger

More on the Iviewit Technology
Stolen Patent Case at www.DeniedPatent.com
and www.iViewit.TV

crystal l cox

No comments:

Post a Comment